LED panel lights can be a breeze to install, only when you know what you are doing. If you are new to the LED panel world, then we can help guide you in the right direction. During this article, we will take on different ways you can install LED panel lights in different settings. Taking on different situations so you can understand your unique situation and takes steps accordingly.
- Unscrew the four screws in the corner of your panel.
- Secure the springs in place and re-screw the screws you took out.
- Cut a square-shaped hole in the ceiling that is about 10mm smaller than you LED panel.
- Connect the LED driver to the main power.
- Push the LED panel in place, and secure it using a screw.
- Start by connecting the LED panel cable to the DC side of your LED driver.
- Secure the driver on the backside of the panel.
- Gently remove the ceiling grid.
- Insert the LED panel in place using a rotating technique.
- Make sure the LED panel is in line with the ceiling grid.
- Secure the panel in a way that it sits evenly.
- Remove the ceiling panel next to the LED panel and connect it to the main power.
Recessed In Grid Ceiling Frame
- Remove the LED panel from the bag, carefully taking off the protective film.
- Lift the mounting clip that can be found on the edge of the panel, and turn its head.
- Place the panel into the grid, and double-check that it is locked in place.
- Remove the driver boxes cover, and open the knockout hole.
- The carefully insert the cable to the driver box and connect it to the main AC power system.
- Start by inserting the wall plugs into your ceiling, and securing the suspension surface; as you fix it onto the ceiling.
- Then unscrew the four screws on each corner of the panel.
- Then use the same screws to screw the suspension panel and LED panel.
- Attach the suspension cable to the LED panel by screwing it in place.
- Secure the suspension cable by screwing it onto the ceiling.
- Keep in mind the recommended distance from the ceiling, and fix the panel in place.
- Make the final adjustments regarding height and angle, then connect the LED driver to AC power.
These are some easy ways you can install your LED panel light in different situations. Allowing you to make the most out of the space you have, and keeping the damage and work you have to do is minimum. This way you can start enjoying bright light showered by your LED panels in no time.