In the last few years LED lights have made a great impact by offering homes and commercial spaces a reason to switch. A green economical way to enjoy a more effective form of lighting. From color-changing, to motion sensor detection LED light has it all. Meaning you can easily pick an LED light that comes with the features you need. Making it the perfect addition to your commercial or residential property. With the passage of time we have seen LED lights polish in terms of appearance and use, and to help you pick out the perfect one for your space, we have listed down eight popular LED lights of 2019.
- LED Panel Light – The most used LED lighting today is LED panel lights, these lights are designed to replace conventional ceiling lights in home and commercial spaces. With their use, you can easily replace the old with the new, and that too without making a single dent in your ceiling. These LED panels come in different shapes and sizes that you can choose from, allowing you to switch to an efficient and effective working system in a matter of minutes.
- LED Light Bar – LED light bars are loved for their simple built and intensive lighting. These bars can be used in both indoor and outdoor spaces, illuminating the space ahead of your perfectly. With added intensity these bars offer you lighting like you have never experienced before. As each bar regardless of its size packs high intensity.
- LED Strips Light – Strip lights have gained a great deal of popularity in the last few years, as they offer you a simple lighting solution. While these strip lights come in many colors to add a pop to your space, there are strip lights that offer intensive lighting that can easily light up your cabinets and closets. Offering you a clear and crisp view each time you open your cabinet.
- LED Flood Lights – Designed to withstand different weather conditions LED floodlights to offer an intensive lighting solution that you will appreciate. These floodlights come in different sizes, shapes, and with different features. So you can choose anything from a solar-powered LED floodlight to a stadium floodlight. Both floodlights are built on the same basic principle, while it’s features are different.
- LED Grow Lights – Commonly used in pubs, cafes, discos, and exotic restaurants. These LED grow lights pack a punch in term of lighting and flair. Using them you can easily create a different light setup that changes colors between red, blue, and green; while creating collaborations of others hues.
- LED Fog Lights – These round beauties have been around for years, and are still considered the best solution for intensive coverage and clarity. The LED fog lights come with a special frame and layer that cuts through the thickness of the fog ahead of you, offering you clear passage to drive through.
- LED Highbay Lights – Designed especially for commercial spaces highbay lights have taken over the commercial industry. With their sleek body and choices, you will not find a better lighting solution for your commercial space.
- LED Downlights – The lights can easily be recessed into the ceiling offering you the freedom to play around with the setup. As they offer you the lighting you need, without holding you to a certain setup or theme of the space. Used commercially and in homes, LED downlights are one of the best choices out there.